It has been a difficult start to life as Chelsea manager for Graham Potter, but with three wins in a row, the London club may have turned a corner under his leadership as they look to extend their game against Everton on Saturday in the English Premier League .
Their last game 2-1 comeback win against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League along with last weekend’s 3-1 EPL win over Leicester demonstrated real signs of progress at Stamford Bridge. While a top four finish looks out of reach, a strong finish to the season and a deep run in Europe now looks on the cards for Potter’s men.
Everton have also seen an upturn in form, having picked up 10 points since Sean Dyche’s appointment as boss, with last weekend’s impressive 1-0 win at home to high-flying Brentford arguably their best result of the season.
Still, the Toffees remain in deep relegation trouble with games winding down and they will be determined to pick up at least a point on this visit to London.
Below we outline the best live TV streaming services to use to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Chelsea v Everton: When and where?
Chelsea host Everton at Stamford Bridge Saturday 18 March. Kickoff is set for 17:30 UK local time (1:30 p.m. ET, 10:30 p.m. PT in the US).
How to watch Chelsea vs. Everton match online from anywhere using a VPN
If you’re unable to watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speed on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a good idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network, and you’ll add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmakes it very easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should make sure your VPN is properly configured to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN offer taking place right now.
ExpressVPN is our current top VPN pick for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It’s normally $13 a month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of free access – the equivalent of $6.67 a month – if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Live stream the match Chelsea vs Everton in the USA
Sunday’s game is on the USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or on NBC Sports website with a valid login, and can be streamed via FuboTV and Sling TV.
Sling TV’s Blue plan includes the USA Network, making it a great option for those looking to watch EPL action. It costs $35 a month and includes over 40 channels, including other sports channels like ESPN and FS1.
Live broadcast of the match Chelsea vs Everton in Great Britain
Premier League rights in the UK are shared between Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video. This game is exclusive to Sky Sports — shown on the Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via the Sky Go app, but cord-cutters will want to set up a Now account and a Now Sports membership to stream the game.
Sky subsidiary Now (formerly Now TV) offers streaming access to Sky Sports channels with a Now Sports membership. You can get a day’s access for £12, or sign up for a monthly plan from £25 per month right now.
Live stream the match Chelsea vs Everton in Canada
If you want to stream this EPL match live in Canada, you need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the destination for Canadians looking to watch the Premier League this season with exclusive streaming rights to every game. It costs CA$25 a month, but you can save money by paying quarterly or annually.
Live stream the Chelsea vs Everton match in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL clash on streaming service Optus Sport, which is showing every Premier League game live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to show all EPL matches live this season, as well as German Bundesliga and Spanish La Liga games, streaming service Optus Sport is a particularly big draw for Australian soccer fans.
If you’re already an Optus network customer, you can bundle Optus Sport at a reduced price, with discounts bringing the price down to as low as AU$7 a month. If you’re not, a standalone monthly subscription to the service starts at AU$25.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success when streaming EPL matches can vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on the VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered to your account. Second, some smart TVs—like Roku—don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you need to install the VPN on the router or mobile hotspot you use (like your phone) so that any device on your Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main page to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to confirm a numeric code or click on a link sent to your email address registered with the smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will help, as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember that browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We usually recommend Brave.