After crashing out of the Europa League in midweek, Arsenal can now concentrate solely on their EPL title challenge, starting with this crucial London derby against crisis club Crystal Palace on Sunday.
The Gunners were stunned on Thursday after a shock penalty shoot-out defeat to Sporting Lisbon saw them exit the Europa League at the last 16. Arsenal fans will likely be happy about that defeat, with many seeing that tournament as a distraction from their larger goal of beating Manchester City to the English Premier League title.
Palace, meanwhile, come into this clash having sacked Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira as manager on Friday, following a 12-game winless run that has seen them drift uncomfortably close to the relegation zone.
But to win a game in 2023, Palace look unlikely to end their drought against an Arsenal side who have the incentive to go eight points clear at the top of the table with a win here.
Below we outline the best live TV streaming services to use to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace: When and where?
Arsenal host Crystal Palace at the Emirates Stadium Sunday 19 March. Kickoff is set for 2pm UK local time (10 a.m. ET, 7 a.m. PT in the US).
How to watch Arsenal vs Crystal Palace game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you’re unable to watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speed on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a good idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network, and you’ll add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmakes it very easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You should make sure your VPN is properly configured to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN offer taking place right now.
ExpressVPN is our current top VPN pick for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It’s normally $13 per month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of free access – the equivalent of $6.67 per month – if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Live stream Arsenal vs Crystal Palace match in USA
Sunday’s game is on the USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or on NBC Sports website with a valid login, and can be streamed via FuboTV and Sling TV.
Sling TV’s Blue plan includes the USA Network, making it a great option for those looking to watch EPL action. It costs $35 per month and includes over 40 channels, including other sports channels such as ESPN and FS1.
Can I live stream Arsenal vs Crystal Palace in the UK?
Oddly for a Sunday match, this match cannot be selected for live coverage by any of the UK Premier League rights holders. This is because it was originally scheduled for Saturday and thus was not in the packages of games broadcasters pay so well for.
It also means that if you’re in the UK and traveling for pleasure or work, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to watch the game as you normally would at home thanks to geo-blocking.
However, there is one option to get around this. By using a VPNas explained above, you can set your location to a country where the match is broadcast and go from there.
Live stream Arsenal vs Crystal Palace match in Canada
If you want to stream this EPL match live in Canada, you need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the destination for Canadians looking to watch the Premier League this season with exclusive streaming rights to every game. It costs CA$25 per month, but you can save money by paying quarterly or annually.
Live stream Arsenal vs Crystal Palace match in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL clash on streaming service Optus Sport, which is showing every Premier League game live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to show all EPL matches live this season, as well as German Bundesliga and Spanish La Liga games, streaming service Optus Sport is a particularly big draw for Australian soccer fans.
If you’re already an Optus network customer, you can bundle Optus Sport at a reduced price, with discounts bringing the price down to as low as AU$7 per month. If you’re not, a standalone monthly subscription to the service starts at AU$25.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success when streaming EPL matches can vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered to your account. Second, some smart TVs—like Roku—don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you need to install the VPN on the router or mobile hotspot you use (like your phone) so that any device on your Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main page to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to confirm a numeric code or click on a link sent to your email address registered with the smart TV . This is where having a VPN on your router will help, as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember that browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We usually recommend Brave.